MAKITA BH1233C Descriptions
The aftermarket replacement MAKITA BH1233C Drill Battery is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a reduced price. Our MAKITA BH1233C Power Tool Batteries are made from the highest quality parts and are compatible with the MAKITA cordless tools. And, this MAKITA BH1233C battery can be charged with original battery charger. All our cordless drill batteries include a minimum 12 Months Warranty, 30-Day Money Back and Fast Delive.
Get High Quality MAKITA BH1233C with Best Service
- Quality Products: Here we have an International Sourcing Center. Our MAKITA BH1233C batteries come from globe at large quantities everyday and all of them are guaranteed to be selected from manufactures with good reputations.
- Reasonable Price: All MAKITA BH1233C drill batteries we sell only cost a small part of the market price.
- Secure Payment: We accept payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-checks through PayPal only. We only ship to the shipping address that you provided in the paypal process. We are not responsible for any wrong or invalid shipping address.If you want to send another different address, Please make a note when you make the payment via paypal.
- Shipping Time: We ship within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment. MAKITA BH1233C batteries will be shipped by FedEx, DHL, EMS or UPS faster service. Generally it takes 2 to 7 working days to reach; It may takes up to 12 days for far and remote areas.
- Excellent Service: We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on the purchase of any MAKITA BH1233C tool battery that we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, just make an exchange or request a refund by emailing us.
MAKITA BH1233C Care Tips
How Can I Maximize the Performance of My MAKITA BH1233C Cordless Drill Battery?
There are several steps you can take to help you get maximum performance from your power tool battery:
- Prevent the Memory Effect - Keep the power tool battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Keep the MAKITA BH1233C Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
- Exercise the Battery - Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a laptop battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the power tool battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects.
How long will my power tool last with a fresh charge?
That question can only be answered by how you use your power tool. For example, when using a drill your usage time can vary based on the speed you use. Drilling into steel will use more power than drilling into wood or drywall.
Here are some formulas to help give you an idea of how long the MAKITA BH1233C drill battery will last.
Amp hours = number of amps x number of hours
Amp hours / number of amps = number of hours